Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Pages

So there I was minding my own business, on my way to pick up what I was sure would be a dangerously romantic CD, having my daily triple grande latte and flipping through a magazine, when I see a name pop off of the masthead...someone very important to me, but someone I have not been in contact with at all for many months - yes, I am referring to my Phantom of San Diego.

What are the chances that a song that captures the nuances of a person (Dinner For One Please, James - see review), will conjure their name up in print the very same day?

Well, I'll tell you - very good indeed. Synchronicity is a strange thing. And while the universe is laughing at me, I just want to say that I did get the joke. Sometimes no matter how hard you try, there are some bonds that are inescapable for eternity.

And to the Phantom of San Diego - we shared a moment, and it was quite lovely, as it always was.

No comments: