Sunday, July 09, 2006

On The Discontinous Nature of this Blog

A day full of negative feedback from FaithfulReaders.

Too much about my personal life and not enough about pythons, I think is the bottom line.

But then, the second critique of the day came in, and I found it very insightful, so I wish to share a bit with you...

It's taken a bit of the fun out of reading your blog. Actually, that’s not necessarily true, it's just made reading it fun in a different way. It's like reading a love story, bit by bit, much like the Lake House. As for me, I fear that I am much like Sandra Bullock, always two years away from the grande passion...P2

So. Who knows what the future will hold? I will continue to write about events that intrigue me, and for the time being, the most intriguing thing I know is DJ V. Stick with me, if you will.

No comments: