Sunday, September 10, 2006

Playing Hooky

I decided, under the good influence of Mr. Beauregard Van Horne, to call off from work today, and to enjoy a leisurely day with DJ Volvo.We stayed in bed until 1 in the afternoon, which in itself was a terrific reason for taking the day off. After showers were taken, breakfast was prepared (scrambled eggs, toast, chimichurra rice with Mediterranean cheese style yogurt).

We ran to Target to purchase a shower curtain rod for my new apartment, and went to a few video stores in hopes of picking up a used copy of Inside Man, because DJ V said that Jodi Foster's legs were amazing. Is there any other better reason to see a movie? I think not.

So, we did not find a used copy of the film for sale, and ended up going to the coffeeshop for blogging, and excessive gloating on my part that I have turned DJ V all obsessive over getting cover art for her iTunes songs....

No comments: