Thursday, June 02, 2005

"We Found Our New Home"

H__ and I took a little break late this afternoon and met for lattes at the new Isola Bella, a wine bar and cafe and possibly a florist, I'm not sure. It is certainly a lovely atrium setting, elegant and peaceful, and they do make the greatest lattes I have ever had. While we were waiting for the drinks to be made, H__ got a call about the house we had read about in the paper. She wrote down the address and planned on driving by on her way home.

I drove home, cashed my paycheck (I love payday) and was just getting out of the shower when H__ called with the cryptic message reproduced here in its entirety:

If the inside is anything like the outside, we have found our new home.

This, of course inspired me to drive back up to Cleveland, and H__ and I took a walk to see the place - a magnificent Tudor house with a fantastic front garden and two-story leaded glass windows in the front. We can't wait to see the inside tomorrow!

We stopped in to Captain Tony's for a pizza, and went back to H__'s, anxious to explore the house.

No comments: