Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Fine Food and Fabrics

It will come as a huge surprise to all Faithful Readers that I went out for dinner tonight with H__ and that we went to Sergio's. Just for the record, there ARE other residents in Cleveland. Really. I just don't go to them.

The meal was completely perfect, as it always is, the service prompt and efficient, and the Brazilian coffee was addictive and exquisite. Oh, and we had a great time, good conversation, etc etc.

Back at H__'s house, she showed me one of her newer projects, that being two quilts she is making from fabric samples I have been hoarding from my previous job at a luxury bedding purveyor. They are going to be wonderful works of art, wall hangings, lap quilts, or coverlets. I can't wait to see the finished products.

As an extra bonus, she is also whipping up two pillows from my fabric samples of my very favorite Matteo sheet ensemble...hopefully with silk cording on the seams...absolutely divine.

Yes, I adore my bed.

No comments: