Saturday, May 28, 2005

Security Breach - A Sign From God

So, I went into my garage this morning and saw all of the crap (which, ok, is minimal, but still) strewn about the passenger seat of my car.

The crooks made off with my portable CD player and my cell phone charger.

What is annoying about this, is the fact that they couldn't clean up after themselves (not being interested in my window scraper, extra pens and napkins, a space tail light bulb and the car's owner's manual), and the fact that I leave my car unlocked because the lock doesn't work on the driver's side, and the passenger door doesn't even open - I hope that freaked them out a little) AND that I have an electric garage opener...it never occurred to me that someone would just go and pull it up...

It is definitely time to move.

No comments: