Tuesday, August 09, 2005

CaptainStLucifer Turns One!

Happy Anniversary!

On the occasion of my one year blogging anniversary, I want to take this opportunity to thank the folks in my life.

First of all, MyFriendJason, who got me started on this year-long obsession. You rock.

And my very first Faithful Reader, MyAdoringPublic. Who is cooler than you?

To my first post from a stranger, thank you Ivy.

To old friends (Penpal, BC, Wayne, Heather, FemmeBot, J, the Dark Lord and his Consort, Mean Customer, Uncle Jebb) and new (Hollywood Stafford, Kitty Griffing, Zeke New Buffalo)

To the welcome recent corporeality of The Phantom.

And to all unknown visitors - thanks for reading.

I look forward to this year with great optimism and excitement. Thanks again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fluffy Dark Lord breaks from his usual infernal lurking to wish the Captain a happy anniversary. I had no idea you have been plugging away for such a long time. Congrats -- I sincerely doubt I would have the self-discipline to keep something like this going. Consort AKA Mean Customer also wishes you congrats.

George Nemeth said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Captain. Though some of us are far away, it was nice to see that you have been well. Good luck in the future.

Best wishes to you.

jasoneats said...

no, YOU rock! i'm glad i could be your blog-inspiration. i raise a glass of castelli romani in your honor, captain. happy anniversary!