Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ya Never Know...

...who you are going to run into.

There I was at work yesterday morning, somewhat minding my own business, when "Hollywood Stafford", my co-worker and I get into this great discussion about music. He earns mega-super bonus points for not only knowing everyone I brought up, but liking them as well. Then he took it over the top by running home on his lunch break to get two CD's to share with me. Looks like New Music Tuesday of the Future...

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Oh, but it gets better Faithful Readers. I tell him about my blog, and he tells me, HE has one - and not only that, I have been on the email list for the main site of his blog for a few months now. I've been a fan of his for some time now! It was like meeting a celebrity! The CaptainStL's heart was a 'flutter the rest of the day.

Be a good sport and check out the sites. And you can read his post on this same story...he beat me to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am never at a shortage for good tunes... enjoy!