Thursday, June 22, 2006

How Many People Does It Take To Get To The Center Of A Quote?

This was the morning post from a blogging friend who wishes to remain in deep anonymity. (Whatever - I know!)

Therefore, I think that gives me license to reprint it here, in its entirety. I cracked up, because while reading the quote, I was thinking the EXACT same retort…

I'm writing to you from the comfort of my home as I have called in "sick." Some people have no problem doing this every week, but I feel like I'm eight years old and seconds away from being caught. I called in because I got up late because I stayed up too late because I knew I had to get up early. Huh? Right. Neurotic, table for one.

And this was on my daily quote thing:

Happy people treat others well. - Stephen C. Lundin, Harry Paul, & John Christensen

I'm sorry, all I can think is - it took three of you motherfuckers to come up with that?

No comments: