Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Saturday Habit Revisited

There is something to be said for working Saturday afternoons, when you get the chance to stroll outside with your pal, Beauregard Van Horne, and partake of the fabulous hotdogs from the SmokinHot HotdogGirl.

We have been visited by a run of very pleasant weather, a welcome change from last year, when I was forced to evacuate my apartment for what seemed like the entire summer.

I have also been blessed with Fizzy Brain, as if someone has poured a bottle of peroxide into my cranium. It is an affliction which causes me to be filled with creative energy and consumed with thoughts of projects… if only this could be bottled. Then marketed and sold. Then I’d be rich. But then I’d be a Fizzy Brain addict or something.

There is always a tradeoff…

No comments: