Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pretending I Had A Weekend Off

I went to work intentionally early today, pretending that I was like NormalPeople and had the weekend off.

There was lots of fun to be had on a gorgeous, perfect Saturday morning in Cleveland!

There was a Farmer's Market (the star attraction in mind being the little white lamb at the Amish folk's booth, an obvious ploy to get you buy stuff from them just so you could pet the lamb - it worked) (ps - although they had a keyboardist playing lite jazz, it would have been cooler to have an endless Annie Ross loop of Farmer's Market - just a thought...) AND

An art fair!

What is better than strolling under a bright blue sky early in the morning with a nice, warm coffee and looking at art?

Not much, my friends.

What is NOT fun is having the parking lot overflowing its capacity to such an extent that I had to park on the FOURTH floor of a parking garage several blocks away because everyone in the state also thought it would be a great way to start their weekend as well. So ended my affair with the "weekend".

No comments: