Friday, June 30, 2006

On The Roads

The morning routine - waking, walking to the downtown Starbuck's, walking DJ V to work...

Taurus' are very fond of their habits.

I had not yet secured a place for us to stay on the upcoming trip to Chicago, so I booked a lovely little suite in a lovely little hotel - the big selling feature was that it is across the street from Starbuck's. Pathetic, but true.

DJ V had to take a drive out to Paineseville this morning and there was just enough time for me to call shotgun and ride along before I had to head off to work. I'd never been to Painesville, and though we were there but a short time, the town has a lovely little square - it looks like the quinessential Ohio town.

DJ V had a meeting down south and took off, but called me with a cryptic message just as I got to work:

Can we buy a Harley?

No comments: