Friday, March 11, 2005

Shopping!

I was really looking forward to spending the day spending money. This was the first month I didn't have to spend a substantial amount of money on my sexy car, and I was determined to be a good capitalist pig. And, my burning compulsion for three new Fossil watches was getting out of hand. So off I went in search of new timepieces.

Apparently, I am not supposed to have any more, because our local stores do not carry the models I desire. Shot down.

So I ended up buying myself one real present, something I have been dreaming of for a long time, a very large framed print of Picasso's Le Tauro. It will look beautiful in my entry hall.

Then I behaved like a mature adult and treated my sexy car to 4 new tires, new wiper blades and an oil change.

I guess I don't know what to do if I don't spend at least one day a month with my mechanics...

No comments: