Saturday, March 12, 2005

To Be Or Not To Be

I spent my morning laying in supplies to make dinner for H__, who was coming down to spend the evening.

Just as I was entering the grocery store, she called to tell me that perhaps I had forgotten that our mutual friend's school project, which was putting on a fashion show, was tonight. I had, indeed, forgotten about that.

Since our friend wanted to really shake things up in her class, she hired drag queens as her runway models. This promised to be a show to remember. H__ and decided we really should just get dinner in Cleveland and go to the show. And while all of this sounded like a great plan, it was not to be, as H__ was much too tired after work to go out and party.

In consolation, I belatedly picked up Absolutely Fabulous Complete Series 5, as I adore Jennifer Saunders, and I decided to watch the whole thing. I mean, what is better than being at a drag queen fashion show? Patsy and Eddie – which are, really, pretty much the same thing...

No comments: