Thursday, March 03, 2005

Time For A Change

I got to out for breakfast with my manager again today, which is always very fun, then I volunteered to spend the rest of the morning shoveling out our back alley.

I actually enjoy shoveling...it is peaceful and you get a great sense of accomplishment. It is also fun to start off being freezing cold and then to build up steam so you can't stand having your coat on anymore. Knowing that there is homemade hot chocolate with real whipping cream waiting for you in the store's kitchen doesn't hurt, either.

The big event of the day occurred following work. I was in great need of a haircut. At first, H__ thought I didn't need to get my haircut, then she suggested that a style she once tried to pull off but her hair would not cooperate, might look good on me. So for the first time in ten years, I changed my hair style. Not that it is a big deal, in fact it is a pretty minor change, but now I have a more “spiky” look, which is pretty fun. The true test of the styling will come tomorrow...

No comments: